Black Diamond Paving & Concrete: We make your pavement, and your business, look good!
Asphalt pavement is everywhere. We drive on it, park on it, walk on it, and never notice it until something is wrong. Faded parking lines, damaged asphalt, and broken concrete curbs can make your commercial parking lot a diamond in the rough.
Luckily, businesses in San Diego CA have Black Diamond Paving & Concrete on their side. We’ll make your commercial pavement the shining gem of your property at a price that fits your budget.
Our Asphalt Parking Lot Paving Services in San Diego
- What is asphalt overlay?As it sounds, an overlay is a new section of fresh pavement laid over existing asphalt pavement. We employ state-of-the-art fabric interlayers during our asphalt overlay services to create a moisture barrier and reduce cracking in the new pavement.
- How do you know if you need asphalt overlay?Usually, an asphalt overlay is a cost-effective alternative to completely tearing up and replacing the pavement. It’s typically performed when the asphalt is about 15 to 20 years old when surface damage occurs, but the base layers are still stable. An overlay can extend the life of an asphalt parking lot or other paved areas by up to 15 years.
- What is patch paving?Also called patch repairs, asphalt patching, R & R (remove and replace), or dig-outs, patch paving services are when paving contractors cut away and remove certain pavement sections down to the base layer, then replace them with a fresh asphalt installation. A sealcoating or overlay can make the asphalt patch match the rest of the pavement. Patch asphalt paving saves money on a complete replacement while still resulting in smooth asphalt.
- When do you need asphalt patch repairs?Many decisions go into the right asphalt paving solution for any property, so it’s hard to say when patch paving is the best choice. Factors include the age of the pavement, the type of asphalt damage, and how much of the pavement is affected. That’s why it’s important to talk to a skilled asphalt paving contractor at Black Diamond Paving & Concrete.
Parking Lot Paving
When it comes to parking lot paving in San Diego CA, Black Diamond Paving is the most trusted local asphalt company. Though asphalt is a durable, solid paving material for parking areas, it will break down over time because of the hot California sun and spring rains. The trained asphalt paving contractors at Black Diamond Paving know the area and can perform all parking lot repair services and pavement maintenance to keep your lot looking good.
- ADA Compliance and Parking Lots
The ADA or Americans with Disabilities Act affects parking lots more than many property owners think. To make sure your parking area is accessible to all potential customers, you need parking lot experts on your side.
Black Diamond Paving & Concrete: Asphalt Parking Lot Paving Experts in San Diego California
The experts at Black Diamond Paving work with property managers and business owners to target the pavement services that will best serve their needs, not ours.
When you’re ready to turn your pavement from a diamond in the rough to a gem, give Black Diamond Paving a call!